Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Our internationally respected Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree reflects the evolving nature of business and the global challenges facing business leaders.
- Strategic analytical skills
- Business intuition
- Enquiring and adaptive thinking
About the course
- Integration of Business Functions (core, 10 credits)
- Analytical Thinking and Decision Making (core, 20 credits)
- Managing Organisational Health (core, 20 credits)
- Influencing Organisational Strategy (core, 20 credits)
- Creativity and Business Wealth (core, 20 credits)
- Leading Change (optional, 10 credits)
- Influencing Organisational Culture and Change (optional, 10 credits)
- Business Creativity (optional, 10 credits)
- New Venture Creation (optional, 10 credits)
- Advanced Financial Functions (optional, 10 credits)
- Global Finance (optional, 10 credits)
- Risk and Resilience Management (optional, 20 credits)
- Responding to Health Service Challenges (optional, 20 credits)
- MBA Strategic Business Project/Dissertation (core to MBA, 60 credits)
What qualifications do you need?
- Have a degree awarded by an appropriate institution
- Have a postgraduate award (passed at an appropriate level)
- Have an appropriate professional qualification such as those from ACCA or CIMA
- Have passed a pre-Master’s, or other foundation course
- Be a mature student with relevant work or professional experience
You may also be considered with other academic, vocational or professional qualifications deemed equivalent.
English language requirements
- Overall score 6.0
- No sub-test less than 5.5
Common equivalent English language qualifications
- CAE (Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English): 176 overall; no sub-test less than 169
- CPE (Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English): 176 overall; no sub-test less than 169
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English: ISEII with the minimum of a Pass in all sub-tests
- PTE Pearson Academic English: An overall score of 54 with no element below 51 (for programmes that require IELTS 6.0 with no element below 5.5). An overall score of 61 with no element below 51 (for programmes that require IELTS 6.5 with no element below 6.0)
Fees for 2021
Table of Contents
Enquire with us
We are here to help and to make your journey to UWS London as smooth as possible. Please use the relevant button below to enquiry about a course you would like to apply, to clarify any doubt you may have about us and our admission’s process, to send us a complaint or suggestion. After you submit your enquiry, one of our advisers will get back to you as soon as possible.
Information to explain how you can apply and make your UWS application as smooth as possible for all our courses.