Document checklist &
How to apply
Ensure that you have copies of all the documents required for your application. These include:
- Qualification certificates/transcripts in English
- English language proficiency test certificates
- A signed academic reference on headed paper
- CV in English
- Proof of funding (if required)
- Visa/CAS statement (if held)
Personal statement (also known as a statement of purpose)
You are required to submit a personal statement as part of the UWS undergraduate application process. This is to demonstrate your motivation to study your chosen course at UWS. Points that you should cover in your personal statement include:
- Why UWS? Why a specific campus? Which other institutions did you consider?
- Why did you choose this course? Did you consider any other courses?
- How does the course content align with your career plans?
- Is this course offered in your home country? If so, why have you decided to study abroad? Why have you chosen the UK, and what are the benefits of studying here rather than your home country?
- If you have had a long break in studies, why are you returning now?
- What are your post-study plans?
A video about personal statements at UWS
A video about credibility interviews at UWS
Table of Contents
Enquire with us
Once you have read about us, picked your chosen course and understood how to apply please complete our enquiry form by using the relevent button below, and one of our advisers will get back to you as soon as possible.
Information to explain how you can apply and make your UWS application as smooth as possible for all our courses.