Document Checklist &
How to apply
Before you start, ensure that you have digital copies of all the documents required for your application. These documents should be a maximum file size of 2MB. These include:
- Qualification certificates/transcripts in English
- English language proficiency test certificates
- A signed academic reference on headed paper
- CV in English
- Proof of funding (if required)
- Visa/CAS statement (if held)
CAS stands for Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies. The University will apply to the UK government’s UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) for your CAS number, confirming that we have made you an Unconditional offer of a study place, and that you have accepted this. UKVI will then issue a CAS number for you. In order to apply for your CAS, you will be required to attend a credibility interview as part of UWS London admission’s procedure. For further information read our CAS frequently asked questions.
Personal Statement (SOP)
You are required to submit a personal statement as part of the UWS undergraduate and postgraduate application process. This is to demonstrate your motivation to study your chosen course at UWS. Points that you should cover in your personal statement include:
- Why UWS? Why a specific campus? Which other institutions did you consider?
- Why did you choose this course? Did you consider any other courses?
- How does the course content align with your career plans?
- Is this course offered in your home country? If so, why have you decided to study abroad? Why have you chosen the UK, and what are the benefits of studying here rather than your home country?
- If you have had a long break in studies, why are you returning now?
- What are your post-study plans?
For detailed information on how to write your statement of purpose, please check our UWS London Guide.
A video about personal statements at UWS
A video about credibility interviews at UWS
Table of Contents
Enquire with us
We are here to help and to make your journey to UWS London as smooth as possible. Please use the relevant button below to enquiry about a course you would like to apply, to clarify any doubt you may have about us and our admission’s process, to send us a complaint or suggestion. After you submit your enquiry, one of our advisers will get back to you as soon as possible.
Information to explain how you can apply and make your UWS application as smooth as possible for all our courses.